
I once thought, if you asked me to choose, it'll be her > him.
I'd pick her, and rather leave him.
Because after all it's her. It's that girl I've known since probably 10 years ago.
It's that girl who laughed, and cried, and did crazy shit together with me.
It's that girl who's not just a friend, but also a sister to me.
Sadly, everything turned out just exactly the way I didn't want it too.
But tbh, this is beyond my expectations. It's even worse.
The situation, feelings, misunderstandings and miscommunications.
It's too fucked up that I'd rather not want to have anything to do with this anymore.
That it changed my mind.. That it'll probably change my opinions and decisions when it comes to her.
But I guess I should just remain calm, just like I have always been.
Inhale positive vibes, exhale negativity.
*trying and will keep trying*
And I don't really want to care about rumors.
I know what I've said and done. I know what they've said and did.
There ain't no space for sure for the people who decided to leave me.
Never ask someone to stay in your life when they really doesn't want to keep you in theirs.
There ain't no space for sure for the people who decided to leave me.
Never ask someone to stay in your life when they really doesn't want to keep you in theirs.
Time flies as we're drifting apart.
We thought what we're doing would mend our broken hearts,
And we're all just trying to overcalm things that seem impossible to bear with which punched us in the face pretty hard.
Xx